TV

‘Martin’ Star Carl Anthony Payne’s Down for Reboot, Talks Netflix


‘Martin’ Star Carl Anthony Payne

Down for Reboot

Already Talking Netflix!!!

2/11/2018 12:50 AM PST

EXCLUSIVE

Carl Anthony Payne says the “Martin” show transcends time … and since he’s all in for the show making a comeback, there’s no better place than Netflix.

We got Martin Lawrence‘s pal leaving Mastro’s on Thursday night and asked him, first and foremost, if the reboot’s gonna happen. Carl dances around the question for a bit before we ask him if he’d be into it. Carl says NO. QUESTION. ABOUT. IT.

He says Martin 2.0 is long overdue and even makes a strong pitch for Netflix to pick up the show. TMZ broke the story … the “Martin” cast reunited at Morton’s … fueling speculation a reboot’s in the works.



Source link

Products You May Like

Articles You May Like

The Year’s Most Shocking Celebrity Breakups So Far | E! News
‘Martin’ Star Tisha Campbell-Martin Files For Divorce from Husband Duane
Claire Foy Separates from Husband and Divorce Looms
Brendan Fraser Reveals Why He Disappeared From the Hollywood Spotlight for Years
Quincy Jones Apologizes for Recent Revealing Interviews

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *